We are a community of people – some born Jewish
and some not – who love God, love our neighbor,
share the Good News of Messiah Yeshua,
and make disciples of all Nations.
“Love ADONAI your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all your strength.”
Love our Neighbor
Share the Good News
“He told them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim the
Good News to every creature.'”
for it is the power of God for salvation to
everyone who trusts – to the Jew first and
also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16 TLV
Shoresh David Messianic Synagogues
Welcome to Shoresh David Messianic Synagogue’s home on the web. We are a network of congregations in the Tampa Bay area
Our congregational families are from diverse backgrounds: some born Jewish, others not, some born in the USA, others originating from abroad. However, through the love of Yeshua, our unconditional love for one another is
It is our desire is to exemplify Psalm 133:1 – “…How good and how pleasant it is when brethren dwell together in unity!” and show God’s love by bringing a spirit of love and grace to everyone we meet.
Because we love to have visitors, we look forward to meeting you, your family and friends even this weekend for Shabbat Services.
Love in Messiah,
Rabbi Steve Weiler
Our Mission & Vision
What We Do
Our mission is to build a Messianic Jewish community and culture, for today and the next generation, and be a center for worship, instruction, fellowship, discipleship, and evangelism. The vision of Shoresh David is to:
Love ADONAI your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5 TLV
Love our Neighbor
You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Leviticus 19:18 TLV
Share the Good News
He told them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the Good News to every creature.” Mark 16:15 TLV
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Ruach ha-Kodesh.
Matthew 28:19 TLV
Recent News from Israel
- [VIDEO] Kehila News Top Story of the Week: Dealing with the coronavirus; government restrictions and citizen responsesWatch a review about the top story of the week from Israel: Dealing with the coronavirus; government restrictions and citizen responses. The post [VIDEO] Kehila News Top Story of the Week: Dealing with the coronavirus; government restrictions and citizen responses appeared first on Kehila News Israel. Read more »
- Messianic believer beaten to death in central Israel, friend arrestedAn indictment has been filed against a 28-year-old Messianic man in the murder of his fellow congregant and friend, Bob Knight, 70, and the attempted murder of Knight’s wife who was attacked right in front of the suspect’s wife and 4-month-old son. Shimshon Ben Haim was charged with aggravated murder… Read more »
- Believers in Israel’s travel industry feeling blow of crippling government restrictionsTravel companies owned by Israeli Messianic Jews and Christians are reeling from the effects of drastic and industry-devastating measures taken by the government to control the spread of the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Holy Land. “Today I am in the office and it feels I am living inside a… Read more »
- Messianic expectations of Jews and Muslims become one -- Bible points to a false Jesus they and others will acceptThe messianic expectations of Muslim and Jewish leaders are dovetailing, with many scholars from each camp agreeing that coronavirus is the harbinger of a divine figure who will arrive as a king in the midst of pandemics and economic crises. The post Messianic expectations of Jews and Muslims become one… Read more »
- IDF and US hold F-35 drill, delayed by virus, over southern IsraelThe Israeli and American militaries conducted a joint exercise with their F-35 stealth fighter jets over southern Israel on Sunday, simulating in-air combat and attacks from the ground, following a delay needed to sort out how to hold such a drill during the coronavirus pandemic. The post IDF and US… Read more »
- Controversial Mass Surveillance Program Has Identified 500 Coronavirus Patients, Shin Bet SaysMore than 500 coronavirus patients have been identified in Israel so far by a controversial digital mass-surveillance program, the Shin Bet internal security service revealed on Thursday. The post Controversial Mass Surveillance Program Has Identified 500 Coronavirus Patients, Shin Bet Says appeared first on Worthy Christian News. Read more »
- Israeli company donating to US over 6 million doses of potential coronavirus cureIsraeli pharmaceutical company Teva is donating to US hospitals over 6 million doses of hydroxychloroquine sulfate, a medicine that may cure patients of COVID-19. Already approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating malaria, lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis, the drug raised hopes after a study in… Read more »