We are a community of people – some born Jewish
and some not – who love God, love our neighbor,
share the Good News of Messiah Yeshua,
and make disciples of all Nations.
“Love ADONAI your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all your strength.”
Love our Neighbor
Share the Good News
“He told them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim the
Good News to every creature.'”
for it is the power of God for salvation to
everyone who trusts – to the Jew first and
also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16 TLV
Shoresh David Messianic Synagogues
Welcome to Shoresh David Messianic Synagogue’s home on the web. We are a network of congregations in the Tampa Bay area
Our congregational families are from diverse backgrounds: some born Jewish, others not, some born in the USA, others originating from abroad. However, through the love of Yeshua, our unconditional love for one another is
It is our desire is to exemplify Psalm 133:1 – “…How good and how pleasant it is when brethren dwell together in unity!” and show God’s love by bringing a spirit of love and grace to everyone we meet.
Because we love to have visitors, we look forward to meeting you, your family and friends even this weekend for Shabbat Services.
Love in Messiah,
Rabbi Steve Weiler
Our Mission & Vision
What We Do
Our mission is to build a Messianic Jewish community and culture, for today and the next generation, and be a center for worship, instruction, fellowship, discipleship, and evangelism. The vision of Shoresh David is to:
Love ADONAI your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5 TLV
Love Your Neighbor
You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Leviticus 19:18 TLV
Share the Good News
He told them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the Good News to every creature.” Mark 16:15 TLV
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Ruach ha-Kodesh.
Matthew 28:19 TLV
Recent News from Israel
- Israel’s coast reveals ancient Christian treasureIf there’s one thing more exciting than discovering ancient treasure buried in the land of Israel, it’s finding ancient treasure from shipwrecks deep under the sea! The post Israel’s coast reveals ancient Christian treasure appeared first on Kehila News Israel. Read more »
- Christmas lights, trees and Jerusalem Santa: Holiday festivities underway across the Holy LandChristians in Israel begin preparations for a happy holiday The post Christmas lights, trees and Jerusalem Santa: Holiday festivities underway across the Holy Land appeared first on Kehila News Israel. Read more »
- An in-depth look at abortion in Israel – and one woman’s crusade to save the unbornSandy Shoshani, national director of Bead Chaim, tells us that approximately 99% of those who apply to get an abortion in Israel are approved The post An in-depth look at abortion in Israel – and one woman’s crusade to save the unborn appeared first on Kehila News Israel. Read more »
- White House raises concerns with Israel about possible NSO spyware controversyIsrael may be at the center of a diplomatic crisis after the White House raised concerns about reports that Pegasus spyware from Israeli firm NSO was illegally used to target journalists, human rights activists, and politicians, including French President Emmanuel Macron, Axios News reported on Wednesday. Read more »
- Report: Israel, US to launch quiet talks on Iran in coming daysJerusalem and Washington will launch strategic discussions on Iran in the coming days that will focus on the two nations’ intelligence on the Iranian nuclear program, according to a Wednesday report. Read more »
- Syria allows Hezbollah to gain foothold in Golan Heights – IDFThe Syrian military is continuing to support Hezbollah and allowing the terrorist group to gain a foothold in the Syrian Golan Heights, claimed IDF Arabic language spokesperson Avichay Adraee on Twitter. Read more »
- Israeli President Rejects Request for Coalition ExtensionIsrael's president on Sunday turned down a request from Blue and White party leader Benny Gantz for a two-week extension to form a new coalition government. Read more »